Bolognese (meat sauce) with Fresh Pasta, Decadent Chocolate Cupcakes and Wine Sampling
Join us as Chef John shows you how to make the perfect Bolognese sauce! This hands-on class will help you learn some basic principles and tips for great sauce making. You will then learn the feel and texture of fresh pasta as you create your own fresh dough from scratch. For dessert you will be making Decadent Chocolate Cupcakes. A side salad and a flight of wine will also be served.
Our classes are organized so you work together in a hands-on, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor.
Instructor: Chef John
Bar opens at: 12:00pm
Class begins promptly at: 12:30pm
Fresh Bolognese sauce
Homemade fresh pasta
Decadent chocolate cupcakes
Flight of wine
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for 60-90 minutes
• Classes are 2 – 2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• Students are grouped into teams of 2
• This class is limited to 24 students
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• This class will be held at Glorioso's Appetito 1020 E. Brady St., Milwaukee, WI 53202
Register early, these events typically sell out!
**Classes are not refundable within 48 hours of class start.
**Ingredient substitutions cannot be made day of class.
**Please inform us of any food allergies 48 hours ahead of class.
See our complete Class Policies & Covid 19 Safety Policy here
Registering for this class constitutes acceptance of our class policies.