An Evening in Sicily: Sicilian Shrimp Pasta & Wine Tasting 5/26
Sicily is the home of some of the greatest seafood dishes in the world. Join our chef as we make Sicilian shrimp pasta and learn one of the classics of Italian cuisine. Chef Solovey will provide some secrets to cooking this spicy, bright and vibrant dish. Learn masterful techniques that will help you your skills at home.
This class will begin with a guided wine tasting of 3 different Glorioso's Family Collection wines.
Sicilian Shrimp pasta
Cheesy garlic bread
Our classes are organized so you work together in a hands-on, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor.
Instructor: Chef Michael Solovey
Doors open at 5, class starts at 5:30.
Classes not refundable within 48 hours of class start. See our complete event policies here
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Students are grouped into teams of 2
• Classes are 2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students
• You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• This class will be held at Glorioso's Appetito
Covid 19 Safety Policy
• Masks are optional
• Guests will visit our hand washing station upon the start of each class
• Surfaces will be sanitized by our staff prior to your arrival
Registering for this class constitutes acceptance of this policy