A Spring Night in Venice
Now that spring is here we can celebrate it Italian style! Our spring dinner will be a colorful menu featuring salmon scallopini, rice pilaf and gelato. Knife skills, sautéing and braising will also be taught!
Our classes are organized so you work together in a hands-on, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor.
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Students are usually grouped into teams of 4
• Classes are 2 – 2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students
• You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class