Italian Brunch - Asparagus & Capicola Frittata with a Peach Bellini Cocktail
We are currently offering a BOGO sale for our Italian Brunch class! Purchase one ticket at full price and receive one ticket FREE! Bring a friend and enjoy a lovely Saturday afternoon filled with great memories and superb eats!
Use code: FRITTATA at checkout
Did you know the word “frittata” derived its name from the Italian verb friggere, which means to fry? Surprisingly in Italy, it is rare to find a restaurant that offers a frittata on its menu, however it is a quintessential dish that traditionally is made using your imagination and leftovers.
An Italian frittata differs from an American omelette in that in a frittata the eggs and ingredients are mixed together, then cooked slowly and its shape is round and thick vs. an omelette which the ingredients are gently placed into the eggs in the pan as they cook, and the final shape is a semi-circle.
In this class Chef Michael will teach you the art of making the perfect frittata using farm fresh eggs, asparagus, capicola, and cheese topped with a Bernaise sauce. A side salad, small dessert and a peach Bellini will be served with your dish.
Our classes are organized so you work together in a hands-on, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor.
Instructor: Chef Michael Solovey
* Asparagus, Capicola, and Cheese Frittata
* Side Salad
* Small Dessert
* Peach Bellini
Doors open: 12:00pm
Class starts: 12:30pm
Classes not refundable within 48 hours of class start. See our complete event policies here
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Students are usually grouped into teams of 2
• Classes are 2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students
• You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• Class is held at Glorioso's Appetito - 1020 E. Brady St.
Covid 19 Safety Policy
The safety of our staff and guests are of the utmost importance to us. The following policies will be in place during COVID-19:
• Masks are now optional for participants. Participants must also be symptom free to attend.
• Guests will visit our hand washing station upon the start of each class
• Surfaces will be sanitized by our staff prior to your arrival
Registering for this class constitutes acceptance of this policy