Cooking Italian Classics: Lasagna
Golden, hearty, and bubbly, lasagna is the mother of all Italian dishes. In this hands-on class we're going to show you the secrets of how we make it at Glorioso's.
You will be set up in teams of two to make the lasagna. We'll start with making fresh pasta dough, then we'll roll out your dough, then layer your ricotta and sauce (meat ragu or meatless) and fresh mozzarella. Finally, we’ll cover the baking methods so that every time you open your oven door you’ll pull out a lasagna that’s fresher, tastier and more satisfying than your average lasagna. It's a complete, from-scratch experience that will help you become a lasagna master!
While your lasagna cooks off, you will get to assemble a Glorioso's style lasagna to take home with you, so you get two lasagnas made two different ways!
Our classes are organized so you work together in a hands-on, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor.
Instructor: Chef Katie Simpson
Doors open at 12:00, class starts at 12:30 sharp
• Tickets are sold in pairs
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Classes are 2 – 3 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students
• You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You will make and bake one lasagna in class to eat, and the other will be packaged so you can take it home and bake it.
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• This class is held at Glorioso's Appetito - 1020 E. Brady Street
Register early, these events typically sell out!
Classes not refundable within 48 hours of class start. See our complete event policies here
Covid 19 Safety Policy
The safety of our staff and guests are of the utmost importance to us. The following policies will be in place during COVID-19:
• In accordance with CDC guidelines, masks are now required for all of our indoor cooking classes, regardless of vaccination status (except when eating and drinking.)
• Guests will visit our hand washing station upon the start of each class
• Surfaces will be sanitized by our staff prior to your arrival
Registering for this class constitutes acceptance of this policy