FRI 2/17: Pad Thai with Spring Rolls and Lime Sorbet
Transport yourself to Thailand as Chef Michael guides you through making his favorite Thai classics, Pad Thai and Spring Rolls.
Considered the national dish of Thailand, it’s no wonder Pad Thai is known around the world as one of the most delicious noodle dishes. Learn how to make an authentic sauce and stir fry yourself to legendary status.
Summer is here and the time is right for what just might be the perfect warm weather food, Spring Rolls. With ingredient options to satisfy any diet, peanut dipping sauce, and flavor combinations so fresh they’ll make your head spin!
For dessert, a refreshing Lime Sorbet will be served.
Instructor: Chef Michael Solovey
Bar opens at: 5:00pm
Class begins promptly at: 5:30pm
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for 60-90 minutes
• Classes are 2-2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• Students are grouped into teams of 2
• This class is limited to 24 students
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• This class will be held at Glorioso's Appetito 1020 E. Brady St. Milwaukee, WI 53202
Register early, these events typically sell out! NOTE: If you are trying to sign up for multiple seats and it does not allow you to do so at check out, seat availability is limited and the class may be close to being sold out.
**Classes are not refundable within 48 hours of class start.
**Ingredient substitutions cannot be made day of class.
**Please inform us of any food allergies 48 hours ahead of class.
See our complete Class Policies & Covid 19 Safety Policy here.
Registering for this class constitutes acceptance of our class policies.