Italian Basics Fall Risotto
Risotto is a legendary dish that originated in northern Italy. Rich, creamy and irresistible, it has become a favorite all over the world. It is one of the most versatile Italian dishes, with a focus on simplicity. Just a few ingredients blended together can make an amazing entree.
In this class, you’ll learn the techniques for making perfect risotto at home easily, from selecting ingredients to prepping, chopping, simmering and sautéing.
Our classes are organized so you work together in a hands-on, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor.
- You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
- Students are usually grouped into teams of 2
- Classes are 2 – 2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
- This class is limited to 24 students
- You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
- You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
- You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
- You must be 21 or older to attend this class
- This class will be held at Glorioso's Appetito