Cheese, Wine and Beer Tasting with Alpinage Artisan Raclette
If you love rich, buttery, cheese melted over vegetables and charcuterie, then this class is for you!
Join us for this very special cheese tasting as we welcome Alpinage Artisan Cheese from Oak Creek. We will be learning about Raclette, a Swiss method of melting special alpine cheese and serving it with fruits, vegetables and meats.
Cofounders Paula Heimerl and Orphee Paillotin will guide us through the history of Raclette, their unique cheesemaking process, as well as pairing techniques for this traditional dish.
We will be presented with Raclette dishes, charcuterie, potatoes, apples, and bread to enjoy the cheese with. We will also have a guided tasting of wine and beer paired specifically to the meal.
Stop in, enjoy a glass of wine and treat yourself to this amazing, buttery, savory treat while learning about the Alpinage creamery and their amazing alpine style, locally produced cheese!
Traditional raclette with vegetables, charcuterie, fruit and bread
Wine and beer samples
Doors open at 5, class begins promptly at 5:30
No class refunds less than 48 hours before an event, see our class policies here.
• Tickets are sold in pairs
• You will be actively preparing and tasting food for most of the class
• Students are usually grouped into teams of 2
• Tasting classes are 1-2 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• Class is held at Glorioso's Appetito - 1020 E. Brady St.
Covid 19 Safety Policy
The safety of our staff and guests are of the utmost importance to us. The following policies will be in place during COVID-19:
• In accordance with CDC guidelines, masks are now required for all of our indoor cooking classes, regardless of vaccination status (except when eating and drinking.)
• Guests will visit our hand washing station upon the start of each class
• Surfaces will be sanitized by our staff prior to your arrival
Registering for this class constitutes acceptance of this policy