Making Bistecca Involtini (Parmesan Bread Crumb Stuffed Beef in Tomato Sauce)
Fresh, choice beef sliced thin. Parmesan, Pecorino-Romano and parsley bread crumbs. Tomato sauce.
Combine all of these ingredients and you get an amazing dinner! Join us as we learn this classic staple of Italian-American cuisine.
We’ll start with Glorioso’s spiedini beef, then dredge our slices in our signature Sicilian breadcrumb mixture with added parsley, parmesan and pecorino. We’ll roll them up, brown them and then simmer in tomato sauce, garlic, shallots, capers, olive oil and wine. Yeah, it’s amazing!
Not only will we be making Involtini, but we’ll make spinach risotto to pair with it.
Learn the tips and techniques of making the perfect risotto. Creamy, smooth, and satisfying!
Our classes are organized so you work together in a hands-on, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor.
Instructor: Chef Isaac Godin
Doors open at 12:00 pm, class starts at 12:30 pm
Classes not refundable within 48 hours of class start. See our complete event policies here
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Students are usually grouped into teams of 2
• Classes are 2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students
• You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• Class is held at Glorioso's Appetito - 1020 E. Brady St.
Register early, these events typically sell out!