Making Fresh Pasta: Cheese Tortellini
Learn the feel and texture of fresh pasta as you create your own dough from scratch and design your own pasta meal. We will learn to shape tortellini, and fill it with a delicious Gorgonzola/Mascarpone cheese blend. We will also make a Spiced Zeppole for dessert. This fun hands-on class will help you learn the basic principles of making great pasta, and give you creative ideas for making zeppole.
Our classes are organized so you work together in a hands-on, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor.
Chef Erin Swan
Spiced zeppole dessert
Doors open at 12:30, class starts at 1:00.
• Tickets are sold in pairs
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Students are usually grouped into teams of 2
• Classes are 2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students
• You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• Class is held at Glorioso's Appetito
Doors open @ 12:30 pm
Class starts @ 1 pm
Register early, these events typically sell out!
COVID-19 Safety Policy
The safety of our staff and guests are of the utmost importance to us.
The following policies will be in place during COVID-19:
• In accordance with CDC guidelines, masks are now required for our indoor cooking classes, regardless of vaccination status (except when eating and drinking.)
• Guests will visit our hand washing station upon the start of each class.
• Surfaces will be sanitized by our staff prior to your arrival.
Registering for this class constitutes acceptance of this policy.