Making Fresh Pizza and Wine Sampling 7/1
In this class you will make your own take & bake pizza for home, learn the secrets of making a great pizza, you'll get take-home recipe notes, as well as snack on some of our appetizers from the kitchen.
If you want to make great pizza at home, this class is for you. First, we’ll start with the basics: we'll cover making the dough, from scratch. It's the foundation of a great pizza. Then we’ll talk about the delicious Glorioso's sauce options and talk about fresh ingredients, including vibrant produce and delicious Glorioso's cheese. Finally, we’ll cover the baking methods so that every time you open your oven door you’ll pull out a pizza that’s fresher, tastier and more satisfying than your average pizza.
Our classes are organized so you work together in a hands-on, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor.
Your pizzas will be packaged so you take them home and bake them. They will not be baked in class.
Instructor: Chef John
Doors open: 5:00pm
Class Starts: 5:30pm
Classes not refundable within 48 hours of class start. See our complete event policies here
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Classes are 1 – 1.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students
• You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• This class is held at Glorioso's Appetito - 1020 E. Brady Street
Register early, these events typically sell out!
Covid 19 Safety Policy
The safety of our staff and guests are of the utmost importance to us. The following policies will be in place during COVID-19:
• Masks are now optional for participants. Participants must also be symptom free to attend.
• Guests will visit our hand washing station upon the start of each class
• Surfaces will be sanitized by our staff prior to your arrival
Registering for this class constitutes acceptance of this policy