Making Holiday Biscotti
Join us as we make holiday biscotti! Our amazing bakery manager, Melissa Brookens, will guide us through making biscotti the Glorioso way. We'll make two different flavors, and during our baking session we'll have a boozy holiday drink as well as snacks available. We will also provide decorative packaging for your creations so you can take them home or give them to loved ones!
Our classes are organized so you work together in a hands-on, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor.
Doors Open: 12:00 pm
Class starts: 12:30 pm
No refunds within 48 hours of class start. Class policies can be found here.
• Tickets are sold in pairs
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Students are grouped into teams of 2
• Classes are 2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students
• You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• Class is held at Glorioso's Appetito
Register early, these events typically sell out!
COVID-19 Safety Policy
The safety of our staff and guests are of the utmost importance to us.
The following policies will be in place during COVID-19:
• In accordance with CDC guidelines, masks are now required for our indoor cooking classes, regardless of vaccination status (except when eating and drinking.)
• Guests will visit our hand washing station upon the start of each class.
• Surfaces will be sanitized by our staff prior to your arrival.
Registering for this class constitutes acceptance of this policy.