Manicotti from Scratch and Wine Sampling
In this class you will learn to make fresh crepes and a ricotta cheese filling from scratch for a light and airy manicotti. While the manicotti bakes, you will prepare an arugula parmesan side salad. Bread and a small dessert will be served to accompany your meal. A flight of wine will also be served.
Our classes are organized so you work together in a hands-on, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor.
Instructor: Chef John Loy
Bar opens at: 12:00pm
Class begins promptly at: 12:30pm
Small Dessert & Flight of Wine
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for 60-90 minutes
• Classes are 2 – 2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• Students are grouped into teams of 2
• This class is limited to 24 students
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• This class will be held at Glorioso's Appetito 1020 E. Brady St., Milwaukee, WI 53202
Register early, these events typically sell out!
**Classes are not refundable within 48 hours of class start.
**Ingredient substitutions cannot be made day of class.
**Please inform us of any food allergies 48 hours ahead of class.
See our complete Class Policies & Covid 19 Safety Policy here
Registering for this class constitutes acceptance of our class policies.