Making Ravioli Two Ways & Wine Sampling
Learn the feel and texture of fresh pasta as you create your own dough from scratch and design your own ravioli. Students will master making and rolling the dough, then filling and cooking the ravioli, perfectly paired with accompaniments. We will have a meat and a vegetarian option available.
Our classes are organized so you work together in a hands-on, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor.
Meat filled ravioli
Ricotta cheese filled ravioli
Flight of Wine
Instructor: Chef John
Bar opens at: 12:00pm
Class begins promptly at: 12:30pm
Classes not refundable within 48 hours of class start. See our complete event policies here
**Ingredient substitutions cannot be made day of class
**Please inform us of any food allergies 48 hours ahead of class
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for 60-90 minutes
• Classes are 2 – 2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• Students are grouped into teams of 2
• This class is limited to 24 students
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• This class will be held at Glorioso's Appetito
Register early, these events typically sell out!
Covid 19 Safety Policy The safety of our staff and guests are of the utmost importance to us. The following policies will be in place during COVID-19:
• Masks are now optional for participants. Participants must also be symptom free to attend.
• Guests will visit our hand washing station upon the start of each class
• Surfaces will be sanitized by our staff prior to your arrival
Registering for this class constitutes acceptance of this policy