SAT 12/10: Chicken Parmesan with Fresh Pasta
Join us as we learn to master this hearty, comforting, iconic Italian American dish!
Is there any food that’s more comforting than chicken parm? We love those crispy, juicy breaded chicken cutlets, the velvety and tangy marinara, the seasonings, the bubbly cheese. It all combines to create a heavenly dish.
Chef Michael Solovey will be guiding us through his secrets to making this classic dish to perfection. He will also teach us how to make fresh pasta to accompany the dish, and we will add a salad and a small dessert to finish it off.
Instructor: Chef Michael
Bar opens at: 12:00pm
Class begins promptly at: 12:30pm
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for 60-90 minutes
• Classes are 2-2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• Students are grouped into teams of 2
• This class is limited to 24 students
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• This class will be held at Glorioso's Appetito 1020 E. Brady St. Milwaukee, WI 53202
Register early, these events typically sell out! NOTE: If you are trying to sign up for multiple seats and it does not allow you to do so at check out, seat availability is limited and the class may be close to being sold out.
**Classes are not refundable within 48 hours of class start.
**Ingredient substitutions cannot be made day of class.
**Please inform us of any food allergies 48 hours ahead of class.
See our complete Class Policies & Covid 19 Safety Policy here.
Registering for this class constitutes acceptance of our class policies.