SAT 2/25: Veal Milanese with Fresh Pasta and Wine Sampling
Veal Milanese or as the Italians call it ‘Cotletta Alla Milanese’ is one of Milan’s signature dishes which dates back to the 12th century.
Join Chef Patrick in this hands-on cooking class for a lesson in classic Italian cooking inspired by one the country’s most iconic regions. You will learn how to make pasta from scratch and techniques to prepare a perfect Milanese cotoletta (veal cutlet).
Instructor: Chef Patrick Sepe
Bar opens at: 5:00pm
Class begins promptly at: 5:30pm
Veal Cotoletta (cutlet) Baked with Tomato and Mozzarella with Fresh Pasta
Small Dessert from Glorioso’s Bakery
Flight of Wine
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for 60-90 minutes
• Classes are 2-2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• Students are grouped into teams of 2
• This class is limited to 24 students
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• This class will be held at Glorioso's Appetito 1020 E. Brady St. Milwaukee, WI 53202
Register early, these events typically sell out! NOTE: If you are trying to sign up for multiple seats and it does not allow you to do so at check out, seat availability is limited and the class may be close to being sold out.
**Classes are not refundable within 48 hours of class start.
**Ingredient substitutions cannot be made day of class.
**Please inform us of any food allergies 48 hours ahead of class.
See our complete Class Policies & Covid 19 Safety Policy here.
Registering for this class constitutes acceptance of our class policies.