Culinary Foundations Series: Sauces 1
The ability to make a great sauce is a hallmark of being a great cook.
In this cooking class, we cover some simple and straightforward sauces that can be used for a variety of different applications. This class will help build confidence, and add some useful skills to help inspire you in the kitchen.
• Authentic Italian “Sunday Gravy” - a classic meat sauce prepared with pork, beef and Italian sausage, served with pasta
• Marsala sauce, loaded with Cremini mushrooms
Our chef will share his knowledge in a casual, fun environment!
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Students are usually grouped into teams of 4
• Classes are 2 – 2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students
• You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class