Celebrate spring by learning how to make this creamy, flavorful and fresh risotto! We’re celebrating the best spring has to offer by combining fresh asparagus, peas and lemon with creamy arborio rice, olive oil and parmesan cheese to make this spectacular and elegant dish. Learn the secrets of making the perfect risotto from our talented chef.
We’ll also make a fennel salad and enjoy a mini dessert with this meal.
This class will help you build your skills in the kitchen. Our classes are organized so you work together in a hands-on, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor.
Doors open at 12:00pm, class starts at 12:30pm
Instructor: Chef Isaac Godin
Classes not refundable within 48 hours of class start. See our complete event policies here
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Students are grouped into teams of 2
• Classes are 2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students
• You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• This class will be held at Glorioso's Appetito
Covid 19 Safety Policy
The safety of our staff and guests are of the utmost importance to us. The following policies will be in place during COVID-19:
• Masks are now optional for guests. Participants must be symptom free to attend class.
• Guests will visit our hand washing station upon the start of each class
• Surfaces will be sanitized by our staff prior to your arrival
Registering for this class constitutes acceptance of this policy