SUN 11/6: Kung Pao Chicken and Beef Fried Rice
Culinary Passport: CHINA
This class is part of our Culinary Passport which is a series of classes featuring foods from different countries.
Chinese restaurants in America serve food that can vary wildly from the food you would find in China. Good thing our very own Chef Michael spent five years in Shanghai, where he studied the techniques required to create the very best in Chinese cuisine.
In this class Chef Michael will share his secrets to making Kung Pao Chicken and Beef Fried Rice in this one-of-a-kind, hands-on cooking experience that’s sure to make your neighbors jealous when you recreate these dishes at home.
Our classes are organized so you work together in a hands-on, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor.
Instructor: Chef Michael Solovey
Bar opens at: 12:00pm
Class begins promptly at: 12:30pm
Kung Pao Chicken
Beef Fried Rice
Flight of Wine
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for 60-90 minutes
• Classes are 2-2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• Students are grouped into teams of 2
• This class is limited to 24 students
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• This class will be held at Glorioso's Appetito 1020 E. Brady St. Milwaukee, WI 53202
Register early, these events typically sell out!
**Classes are not refundable within 48 hours of class start.
**Ingredient substitutions cannot be made day of class.
**Please inform us of any food allergies 48 hours ahead of class.
See our complete Class Policies & Covid 19 Safety Policy here.
Registering for this class constitutes acceptance of our class policies.