Italian Holiday Cookies 1
The weather is cold, the holidays are around the corner. It’s time to bake! Learn to make some traditional Italian homemade treats. Join us to practice a variety of techniques, from drop cookies to filled. Best of all, you’ll take home a box of holiday magic to share with your family and friends.
The preliminary list of cookies we will be making:
Traditional ricotta cookies
Baci di dama
Olive oil and lemon twists
*please note that this menu is subject to change.
Our classes are organized so you work together in a hands-on, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor.
Instructor: Chef Katie Simpson
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Students are usually grouped into teams of 2
• Students must be 12 or older
• Classes are 2 – 2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students
• You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• Class is held at Glorioso's Appetito
Register early, these events typically sell out!