TUE 11/15: Knife Skills
HONE in on the most important skills to have in the kitchen, KNIFE SKILLS! We will instruct you on how to become more confident, more efficient, safer and faster when using a knife. We’ll cover everything from holding your knife with the proper grip to honing and sharpening your blades. CUT out the middleman and SLICE your budget in half by taking a hands-on approach to your food prep.
Instructor: Chef Michael Solovey
Class begins promptly at: 5:00pm
A light snack will be served
No bar service
• Classes are 1 – 1.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• This class will be held at Glorioso's Appetito 1020 E. Brady St. Milwaukee, WI 53202
Register early, these events typically sell out!
**Classes are not refundable within 48 hours of class start.
**Ingredient substitutions cannot be made day of class.
**Please inform us of any food allergies 48 hours ahead of class.
See our complete Class Policies & Covid 19 Safety Policy here.
Registering for this class constitutes acceptance of our class policies.