Making Arancini (risotto balls) Two Ways and Wine Sampling
Arancini is a finger food that has been a Sicilian tradition for hundreds of years. The epitome of southern Italian street food, these small risotto balls are stuffed with vegetable and meat filling, dredged in breadcrumbs, and deep fried. They explode with flavor in each crunchy, cheese-filled bite!
Learn Chef Isaac's unique recipes while having fun in a relaxed setting. We will provide recipe handouts so you can take this Sicilian tradition home with you!
Instructor: Chef Isaac Godin
Bar opens at: 12:00pm
Class begins promptly at: 12:30pm
Arancini made 2 ways (traditional meat and veggie)
Served with Meatless Sauce
Flight of Wine
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for 60-90 minutes
• Classes are 2 – 2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• Students are grouped into teams of 2
• This class is limited to 24 students
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• This class will be held at Glorioso's Appetito 1020 E. Brady St., Milwaukee, WI 53202
Register early, these events typically sell out!
**Classes are not refundable within 48 hours of class start.
**Ingredient substitutions cannot be made day of class.
**Please inform us of any food allergies 48 hours ahead of class.
See our complete Class Policies & Covid 19 Safety Policy here
Registering for this class constitutes acceptance of our class policies.