An Afternoon in Sicily: Making Arancini
Arancini is a finger food that has been a Sicilian tradition for hundreds of years. This classic southern street food is found everywhere in Italy, from food carts and lunch counters to fine dining establishments.
The epitome of southern Italian street food, these small risotto balls are stuffed with vegetable and meat filling, dredged in breadcrumbs, and deep fried. They explode with flavor in each crunchy, cheese-filled bite!
Learn Chef Erin’s unique recipes while having fun in a relaxed setting. We will provide recipe handouts so you can take this Sicilian tradition home with you!
Chef Erin Swan
Arancini made 2 ways, traditional meat and veggie. Served with meatless sauce and warm breadsticks.
Doors open at 12:00 pm, class starts at 12:30 pm
Covid 19 Safety Policy
The safety of our staff and guests are of the utmost importance to us. The following policies will be in place during COVID-19:
• In accordance with CDC guidelines, masks are now required for our indoor cooking classes, regardless of vaccination status (except when eating and drinking.)
• Guests will visit our hand washing station upon the start of each class
• Surfaces will be sanitized by our staff prior to your arrival
Registering for this class constitutes acceptance of this policy
Classes not refundable within 48 hours of class start. See our complete event policies here
• Tickets are sold in pairs of 2
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Students are grouped into teams of 2
• Classes are 2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students
• You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• This class will be held at Glorioso's Appetito