An Afternoon in Sicily: Making Arancini
An Afternoon in Sicily: Arancini
Arancini is a finger food that has been a Sicilian tradition for hundreds of years. This classic southern street food is found everywhere in Italy, from food carts and lunch counters to fine dining establishments.
The epitome of southern Italian street food, these small risotto balls are stuffed with vegetable and meat filling, dredged in breadcrumbs, and deep fried. They explode with flavor in each crunchy, cheese-filled bite!
Learn Chef Branden's unique recipes while having fun in a relaxed setting. We will provide recipe handouts so you can take this Sicilian tradition home with you!
Arancini made 2 ways, traditional meat and veggie. Served with meatless sauce and warm breadsticks.
Classes not refundable within 48 hours of class start. See our complete event policies here.
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Students are usually grouped into teams of 2
• Classes are 2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students
• You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• This class will be held at Glorioso's Appetito
COVID-19 Safety Policy
The safety of our staff and guests are of the utmost importance to us.
The following policies will be in place during COVID-19:
• Masks are now optional for guests. Participants must be symptom free to attend class.
• Guests will visit our hand washing station upon the start of each class.
• Surfaces will be sanitized by our staff prior to your arrival.
Registering for this class constitutes acceptance of this policy.