An Afternoon in Sicily: Making Spiedini 6/12
In this class you will learn to make spiedini, which are delicious Italian skewers of breaded meat, herbs and vegetables. Chef Patrick Sepe will guide you through one of his favorite spiedini recipes, in which you will carefully combine thin slices of beef, sun-dried tomatoes, sauce and cheese to create mouth watering, savory skewers. We will serve them with soft polenta and a refreshing side salad.
Our classes are organized so you work together in a hands-on, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor.
Instructor: Chef Patrick Sepe
Spiedini with sun dried tomato
Doors open at 12:00 pm, class starts at 12:30 pm
Classes not refundable within 48 hours of class start. See our complete event policies here: https://gloriosos.com/class-policies
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Students are usually grouped into teams of 2
• Classes are 2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students
• You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• Class is held at Glorioso's Appetito - 1020 E. Brady St.
Covid 19 Safety Policy
The safety of our staff and guests are of the utmost importance to us. The following policies will be in place during COVID-19:
• Masks are optional. Guests must be symptom free to attend class
• Guests will visit our hand washing station upon the start of each class
• Surfaces will be sanitized by our staff prior to your arrival
Registering for this class constitutes acceptance of this policy