Chicken Saltimbocca with Roman Caponata
Tangy, rich, and flavorful, this entree is a delicious twist on the traditional Roman classic.
This version consists of chicken, prosciutto and sage, rolled up and cooked in dry white wine and butter, with a sauce that has the perfect balance of buttery richness and acidic brightness. We will be serving it with a generous side of Roman Caponata.
Grab a glass of wine, learn from our fun and talented chef, and enjoy a great meal together!
Our classes are organized so you work together in a hands-on, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor.
Instructor: Chef Christa
Doors open: 5:00pm
Class starts: 5:30pm
Classes not refundable within 48 hours of class start. See our complete event policies here
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Classes are 2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students
• You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• This class is held at Glorioso's Appetito - 1020 E. Brady Street
Register early, these events typically sell out!
Covid 19 Safety Policy
The safety of our staff and guests are of the utmost importance to us. The following policies will be in place during COVID-19:
• Masks are now optional for participants. Participants must also be symptom free to attend.
• Guests will visit our hand washing station upon the start of each class
• Surfaces will be sanitized by our staff prior to your arrival
Registering for this class constitutes acceptance of this policy