FRI 2/24: Coastal Italian - Fresh Squid Ink Pasta with Mussels, Clams, and Calamari
Travel with Chef Michael to the Coastal region of Italy known for seafood and some of the most wonderful pasta dishes. In this hands-on cooking class, you will learn how to make Fresh Squid Ink Pasta with Mussels, Clams, and Calamari with White Wine Cream Sauce.
You will begin by making fresh, luxurious, and refined, black squid ink pasta. Chef will also explain the importance of balancing flavors and the proper way to cook seafood which lends to the rich and savory flavor of the white wine cream sauce.
Instructor: Chef Michael Solovey
Bar opens at: 5:00pm
Class begins promptly at: 5:30pm
Fresh Squid Ink Pasta with Mussels, Clams, and Calamari with White Wine Cream Sauce
Small Dessert from Glorioso’s Bakery
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for 60-90 minutes
• Classes are 2-2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• Students are grouped into teams of 2
• This class is limited to 24 students
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• This class will be held at Glorioso's Appetito 1020 E. Brady St. Milwaukee, WI 53202
Register early, these events typically sell out! NOTE: If you are trying to sign up for multiple seats and it does not allow you to do so at check out, seat availability is limited and the class may be close to being sold out.
**Classes are not refundable within 48 hours of class start.
**Ingredient substitutions cannot be made day of class.
**Please inform us of any food allergies 48 hours ahead of class.
See our complete Class Policies & Covid 19 Safety Policy here.
Registering for this class constitutes acceptance of our class policies.