Handmade Italian Sausage with Peppers & Onions
Have you ever wondered how to make traditional Italian Sausage? In this hands-on class you will learn the importance of using quality ingredients and the proper way to mix, stuff, tie (using the Sicilian method), and cook Italian sausage. We will be serving with peppers & onions and Sciortino’s bread for you to build your own Italian sandwich masterpiece to enjoy.
Our classes are organized so you work together in a hands-on, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor.
Instructor: Chef Michael Solovey
Bar opens at: 5:00pm
Class begins promptly at: 5:30pm
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for 45-75 minutes
• Classes are 1 – 1.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• Students are grouped into teams of 2
• This class is limited to 24 students
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• This class will be held at Glorioso's Appetito 1020 E. Brady St., Milwaukee, WI 53202
Register early, these events typically sell out!
**Classes are not refundable within 48 hours of class start.
**Ingredient substitutions cannot be made day of class.
**Please inform us of any food allergies 48 hours ahead of class.
See our complete Class Policies & Covid 19 Safety Policy here
Registering for this class constitutes acceptance of our class policies.