In the Kitchen with Felix: Cooking Demonstration
Join us for a very special and intimate cooking demonstration with Felix Glorioso, as he guides us through a traditional Italian dinner celebration for St. Joseph’s Day.
St. Joseph's traditionally involves a banquet to honor San Giuseppe, the Patron Saint of Sicily. Felix will guide you through making Pasta Milanese, traditional seafood-stuffed spiedini, and another course of the chef's choosing. You will also receive a complimentary glass of wine specifically paired to the meal.
Come spend some time with the one and only Felix Glorioso for this unique and rare appearance. Learn Italian culinary traditions from the man who has dedicated his life to his family's grocery store and to sharing his love of Italian cuisine with Milwaukee.
Sign up soon, these events typically sell out!
This is a class demonstration, you will receive generous tasting portions of every dish.
Seafood stuffed Spiedini
3rd course: Chef's selection
Complimentary glass of wine
Recipe handouts included
• This demonstration will be approximately 1.5 - 2 hours
• This demonstration is limited to 24 students
• You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this demonstration
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• This demonstration will be held at Glorioso's Appetito