Making a Classic Calzone and Wine Tasting 8/11
In this class you will be guided through a tasting of 3 Glorioso's Family Collection wines, and then you'll make your own calzone!
If you want to know how to make great calzone at home, this class is for you. First, we’ll start with the basics: we'll cover making the dough, from scratch. It's the foundation of a great calzone. Then we’ll talk about the delicious Glorioso's sauce options and fresh ingredients, including vibrant produce and delicious fresh cheese. Finally, we’ll bake off your calzone to enjoy at the end of class.
The wine tasting will take place first, and then you'll make your calzone. A side salad and dessert will also be served.
Our classes are organized so you work together in a hands-on, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor.
Instructor: Chef Harry Cherkinian
Bar opens at: 5:00pm
Class begins promptly at: 5:30pm
Classes not refundable within 48 hours of class start. See our complete event policies here
**Ingredient substitutions cannot be made day of class
**Please inform us of any food allergies 48 hours ahead of class
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for 45-75 minutes
• Classes are 1 – 1.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• Students are grouped into teams of 2
• This class is limited to 24 students
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• This class will be held at Glorioso's Appetito
Register early, these events typically sell out!
Covid 19 Safety Policy
The safety of our staff and guests are of the utmost importance to us. The following policies will be in place during COVID-19:
• Masks are now optional for participants. Participants must also be symptom free to attend.
• Guests will visit our hand washing station upon the start of each class
• Surfaces will be sanitized by our staff prior to your arrival
Registering for this class constitutes acceptance of this policy