Making Chicken Parmigiana with Homemade Pasta
Join us as we learn to master this hearty, comforting, iconic Italian American dish!
Is there any food that’s more comforting than chicken parm? We love those crispy, juicy breaded chicken cutlets, the velvety and tangy marinara, the seasonings, the bubbly cheese. It all combines to create a heavenly dish. Chef Michael Solovey will be guiding us through his secrets to making this classic dish to perfection. He will also teach us how to make fresh pasta to accompany the dish, and we will add a salad and a small dessert to finish it off. Join us for one of the most warm and comforting classes you’ll take at Appetito!
Our classes are organized so you work together in a hands-on, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor.
Instructor: Chef Michael Solovey
Bar opens at: 5:00pm
Class begins promptly at: 5:30pm
Classes not refundable within 48 hours of class start. See our complete event policies here
·**Ingredient substitutions cannot be made day of class
**Please inform us of any food allergies 48 hours ahead of class
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for 60-90 minutes
• Classes are 2 – 2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• Students are grouped into teams of 2
• This class is limited to 24 students
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• This class will be held at Glorioso's Appetito 1020 E. Brady St., Milwaukee, WI 53202
Register early, these events typically sell out!
Covid 19 Safety Policy
The safety of our staff and guests are of the utmost importance to us. The following policies will be in place during COVID-19:
• Masks are now optional for participants. Participants must also be symptom free to attend.
• Guests will visit our hand washing station upon the start of each class
• Surfaces will be sanitized by our staff prior to your arrival
Registering for this class constitutes acceptance of this policy