This is a Sage Harvest Class hosted at Gloriosos's Appetito.
Empanadas are one of the most popular dishes in Argentina. You can find them on the streets or in any fancy restaurant.
Chef Michael will share his techniques for making this savory pastry. You will learn how the dough is prepared and the stylish crimping method that will give your empanadas a professional touch.
In this hands-on cooking class, you will make 2 empanadas with your choice of fillings and a sampling of chutneys.
The two empanadas fillings include your choice of:
Beef with peas
Chicken and spices
Chickpea Dahl with paneer
Instructor: Chef Michael Solovey
Bar opens at: 5:00pm
Class begins promptly at: 5:30pm
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for 45-75 minutes
• Classes are 1 – 1.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• Students are grouped into teams of 2
• This class is limited to 24 students
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• This class will be held at Glorioso's Appetito 1020 E. Brady St., Milwaukee, WI 53202
Register early, these events typically sell out!
**Classes are not refundable within 48 hours of class start.
**Ingredient substitutions cannot be made day of class.
**Please inform us of any food allergies 48 hours ahead of class.
See our complete Class Policies & Covid 19 Safety Policy here
Registering for this class constitutes acceptance of our class policies.