Making Fresh Pasta: Pumpkin Ravioli
Join us for this unique class as we make an amazing pumpkin ravioli. We will explore several robust fall flavors as we create fresh pasta dough and make a spiced mascarpone pumpkin filling. We will enjoy it with a brown butter sage sauce as well as a roasted mushroom and artichoke salad.
Our classes are organized so you work together in a hands-on, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor.
Instructor: Chef Isaac Godin
Pumpkin Ravioli with brown butter sage
Roasted mushroom and artichoke salad
Doors open at 12pm - Class starts at 12:30pm
• Tickets are sold in pairs
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Students are usually grouped into teams of 2
• Classes are 2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students
• You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• Class is held at Glorioso's Appetito - 1020 E. Brady St.
Register early, these events typically sell out!
*Tickets must be cancelled 48 hours in advance to receive a full refund. After that, tickets
are non-refundable. However, you may send someone else to take your place. If a class is cancelled due to
low enrollment, you will be refunded. Email Events@gloriosos.com for cancellations.
Covid 19 Safety Policy
The safety of our staff and guests are of the utmost importance to us. The following policies will be in place during COVID-19:
• In accordance with CDC guidelines, masks are now required for all of our indoor cooking classes, regardless of vaccination status (except when eating and drinking.)
• Guests will visit our hand washing station upon the start of each class
• Surfaces will be sanitized by our staff prior to your arrival
Registering for this class constitutes acceptance of this policy