THU 10/27: Making Fresh Pizza and Wine Sampling
In this class you will be guided through a tasting of 3 Glorioso's Family Collection wines, and then you'll make your own pizza!
If you want to know how to make great pizza at home, this class is for you. First, we’ll start with the basics: we'll cover making the dough, from scratch. It's the foundation of a great pizza. Then we’ll talk about the delicious Glorioso's sauce options and fresh ingredients, including vibrant produce and delicious Glorioso's cheese. Finally, we’ll bake off your pizza to enjoy at the end of class.
The wine tasting will take place first, and then you'll make your pizzas. Your pizza can be packaged so that you can take it home to bake instead of doing so in class, if you prefer.
Our classes are organized so you work together in a hands-on, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor.
Instructor: Chef Harry
Bar opens at: 5:00pm
Class begins promptly at: 5:30pm
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for 45-75 minutes
• Classes are 1 – 1.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• Students are grouped into teams of 2
• This class is limited to 24 students
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• This class will be held at Glorioso's Appetito 1020 E. Brady St. Milwaukee, WI 53202
Register early, these events typically sell out!
**Classes are not refundable within 48 hours of class start.
**Ingredient substitutions cannot be made day of class.
**Please inform us of any food allergies 48 hours ahead of class.
See our complete Class Policies & Covid 19 Safety Policy here.
Registering for this class constitutes acceptance of our class policies.