Fried Chicken with Picnic Coleslaw, Peach Cobbler, and Wine Sampling
This is a Sage Harvest Class hosted at Glorioso's Appetito.
Fried Chicken is one of those things you may just treat yourself to now and then, and when you do you want to make it right. Join Chef Isaac as he guides you through his secrets to making crispy, juicy, breaded fried chicken. You will also be preparing a garden fresh picnic slaw and a delicious peach cobbler for dessert. We will be serving a flight of wine with your meal.
Our classes are organized so you work together in a hands-on, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor.
Instructor: Chef Isaac
Bar opens at: 12:00pm
Class begins promptly at: 12:30pm
Flight of Wine
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for 60-90 minutes
• Classes are 2 – 2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• Students are grouped into teams of 2
• This class is limited to 24 students
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• This class will be held at Glorioso's Appetito 1020 E. Brady St., Milwaukee, WI 53202
Register early, these events typically sell out!
**Classes are not refundable within 48 hours of class start.
**Ingredient substitutions cannot be made day of class.
**Please inform us of any food allergies 48 hours ahead of class.
See our complete Class Policies & Covid 19 Safety Policy here
Registering for this class constitutes acceptance of our class policies.