Making Holiday Pizzelle
No holiday is complete without the sweet, crisp, buttery pizzella! During this hands-on class, you will learn about this classic Italian holiday treat while making your own pizzelle. You will make 3 variations of this much-loved cookie, while enjoying a cozy, warm, boozy winter beverage.
You will make enough pizzelle to box and take home to friends and family.
Our classes are organized so you work together in a hands-on, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor.
Instructor: Melissa Brookens, baking manager at Glorioso's Italian Market
Doors open at 12:00, class starts at 12:30
Classes not refundable within 48 hours of class start. See our complete event policies here
• Tickets are sold in pairs of 2
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Students are grouped into teams of 2
• Classes are 2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students
• You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• This class will be held at Glorioso's Appetito
Covid 19 Safety Policy
The safety of our staff and guests are of the utmost importance to us. The following policies will be in place during COVID-19:
• In accordance with CDC guidelines, masks are now required for all of our indoor cooking classes, regardless of vaccination status (except when eating and drinking.)
• Guests will visit our hand washing station upon the start of each class
• Surfaces will be sanitized by our staff prior to your arrival
Registering for this class constitutes acceptance of this policy