Making Manicotti from Scratch
In this class you will learn to make fresh crepes and a ricotta cheese filling from scratch for a light and airy manicotti alongside a full wine flight.
While the manicotti bakes, you will prepare an arugula parmesan side salad. Bread and a small dessert will be served to accompany your meal.
* Stuffed Manicotti
* Arugula Parmesan Salad * Bread
* Small Dessert
* Full Wine Flight
Doors at: 12:00pm
Class at: 12:00pm
Instructor: Chef John
Classes not refundable within 48 hours of class start. See our complete event policies here
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Students are grouped into teams of 2
• Classes are 2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students • You will be standing and cooking for most of the class • Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• This class will be held at Glorioso's Appetito
Covid 19 Safety Policy
The safety of our staff and guests are of the utmost importance to us.
The following policies will be in place during COVID-19:
• Masks are now optional for guests. Participants must be symptom free to attend class.
• Guests will visit our hand washing station upon the start of each class
• Surfaces will be sanitized by our staff prior to your arrival Registering for this class constitutes acceptance of this policy