Making Pasta Carbonara with Fresh Pasta
Learn the feel and texture of fresh pasta as you create your own dough from scratch and design your own pasta meal. Students will learn to make fresh spaghetti. With the fresh spaghetti, students will make their own Spaghetti Carbonara.
Join Join Chef Brendan as she guides you through the secrets of making a smooth and silky carbonara, one of Italy's great sauces.
Spaghetti Carbonara is a classic pasta dish made by coating pasta in a rich, creamy sauce of eggs, cheese, pork, and black pepper. The challenge is in combining these classic ingredients for a sauce with a perfectly silky texture.
Our classes are organized so you work together in a hands-on, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor.
Handmade spaghetti pasta with Carbonara Sauce
Full wine flight
A mini cannoli for dessert
Doors at: 12:00pm
Class at: 12:00pm
Instructor: Chef Brendan
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Students are usually grouped into teams of 2
• Classes are 2.5 – 3 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students
• You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• Class is held at Glorioso's Appetito