THU 11/10: Croque Monsieur and Fire Roasted Tomato Bisque
Undoubtedly one of the finest flavor pairings in the food world! Indulge your inner child while satisfying your sophisticated palate in this hands-on cooking class as you learn to prepare the tastiest adult version of a grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup. Croque monsieur combines ham, classic béchamel and melted gruyere to compliment the perfect soup to cozy up to on a late fall day.
Our classes are organized so you work together in a hands-on, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor.
Instructor: Chef Michael Solovey
Bar opens at: 5:00pm
Class begins promptly at: 5:30pm
Fire Roasted Tomato Bisque
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for 45-75 minutes
• Classes are 1 – 1.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• Students are grouped into teams of 2
• This class is limited to 24 students
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• This class will be held at Glorioso's Appetito 1020 E. Brady St. Milwaukee, WI 53202
Register early, these events typically sell out!
**Classes are not refundable within 48 hours of class start.
**Ingredient substitutions cannot be made day of class.
**Please inform us of any food allergies 48 hours ahead of class.
See our complete Class Policies & Covid 19 Safety Policy here.
Registering for this class constitutes acceptance of our class policies.