SAT 3/11: Shepherd’s Pie
Comforting Shepherd’s Pie! This incredibly hearty, shepherd’s pie recipe does not disappoint!
In this hands-on cooking class, Chef Michael will guide you through making this handcrafted masterpiece full of flavorful beef, veggies and gravy filling. You will also learn to make perfectly creamy mashed potatoes to layer on top. Served with a side salad and dessert from Glorioso’s Bakery.
Instructor: Chef Michael Solovey
Bar opens at: 12:00pm
Class begins promptly at: 12:30pm
Shepard’s Pie (two-person serving from start to finish for each team of two)
Dessert from Glorioso’s Bakery
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for 60-90 minutes
• Classes are 2-2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• Students are grouped into teams of 2
• This class is limited to 24 students
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• This class will be held at Glorioso's Appetito 1020 E. Brady St. Milwaukee, WI 53202
Register early, these events typically sell out! NOTE: If you are trying to sign up for multiple seats and it does not allow you to do so at check out, seat availability is limited and the class may be close to being sold out.
**Classes are not refundable within 48 hours of class start.
**Ingredient substitutions cannot be made day of class.
**Please inform us of any food allergies 48 hours ahead of class.
See our complete Class Policies & Covid 19 Safety Policy here.
Registering for this class constitutes acceptance of our class policies.