Sicilian Arancini the Glorioso Way
Arancini is a finger food that has been a Sicilian tradition for hundreds of years. This classic southern street food is found everywhere in Italy, from food carts and lunch counters to fine dining establishments.
Chef Darin will teach you arancini the Glorioso way with three different arancini filling recipes, and will share the delicious secrets to our success.
Our fillings will include a vegetarian and meat option. Learn Glorioso's recipes while having fun in a relaxed setting. We will provide recipe handouts so you can take this Sicilian tradition home with you!
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Students are usually grouped into teams of 4
• Classes are 2 – 2.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students
• You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
Register early, these events typically sell out!