Spring Italian Sweets: Baking with Ricotta
Come explore the creative side of baking in this hands-on class. You will get to familiarize yourself with ricotta, a traditional Sicilian cheese. Students will make delicious ricotta cookies as well as some amazing ricotta berry bars.
Our classes are organized so you work together in a hands-on, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor.
Ricotta Berry Bars
Instructor: Melissa Brookens, baking manager at Glorioso's Italian Market
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for most of the class
• Students are usually grouped into teams of 2
• Classes are 2 - 3 hours, unless otherwise noted
• This class is limited to 24 students
• You will be standing and cooking for most of the class
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will enjoy generous tasting portions of every dish
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• Class is held at Glorioso's Appetito