SUN 10/16: Minestrone Soup and Tomato-Rosemary Focaccia and Wine Sampling
This classic Italian dish consisting of pasta, beans, and vegetables simmered in a tomato-based broth is comforting and endlessly customizable. Join Chef Isaac in this hands-on cooking class as you learn to make this Italian classic. Chef will also demonstrate how to make tomato-rosemary focaccia with a class volunteer. All class attendees will leave with dough to make their own focaccia at home.
Our classes are organized so you work together in a hands-on, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor.
Instructor: Chef John
Bar opens at: 12:00pm
Class begins promptly at: 12:30pm
Flight of Wine
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for 45-75 minutes
• Classes are 1 – 1.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• Students are grouped into teams of 2
• This class is limited to 24 students
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• This class will be held at Glorioso's Appetito 1020 E. Brady St. Milwaukee, WI 53202
Register early, these events typically sell out!
**Classes are not refundable within 48 hours of class start.
**Ingredient substitutions cannot be made day of class.
**Please inform us of any food allergies 48 hours ahead of class.
See our complete Class Policies & Covid 19 Safety Policy here.
Registering for this class constitutes acceptance of our class policies.