THU 11/3: Bread Bowl Clam Chowder with Caesar Salad
Nothing feels more welcoming than a hearty bowl of New England Clam Chowder. Join Chef John in this hands-on cooking class as you learn to make this this quintessential creamy soup loaded with fresh vegetables and clams. While your soup simmers, you will prepare a Caesar Salad to accompany your meal. Chef will also demonstrate how to hollow out a bread boule to make the perfect bowl for your soup. A small dessert will be served.
Our classes are organized so you work together in a hands-on, fun and engaging environment with our professional chef instructor.
Instructor: Chef John
Bar opens at: 5:00pm
Class begins promptly at: 5:30pm
Bread Bowl Clam Chowder
• You will be actively cooking and preparing food for 45-75 minutes
• Classes are 1 – 1.5 hours, unless otherwise noted
• Students are grouped into teams of 2
• This class is limited to 24 students
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and be sure to pull back and secure long hair
• You will receive a coupon good for $10 off in-store purchases at Glorioso’s Italian Market
• You must be 21 or older to attend this class
• This class will be held at Glorioso's Appetito 1020 E. Brady St. Milwaukee, WI 53202
Register early, these events typically sell out!
**Classes are not refundable within 48 hours of class start.
**Ingredient substitutions cannot be made day of class.
**Please inform us of any food allergies 48 hours ahead of class.
See our complete Class Policies & Covid 19 Safety Policy here.
Registering for this class constitutes acceptance of our class policies.