Villa Manodori Balsamic Vinegar
This artisan balsamic vinegar is made in limited quantity from Trebbiano grapes must and is aged in a series of oak, chestnut and juniper barrels for nine years. Chef Massimo Bottura follows the same traditional methods of production and careful aging that have been used for centuries by Modenese families.
Perfectly balanced with a rich, sweet and tart balsamic flavor and a thick, syrupy consistency.
- Made using Trebbiano grape must and red wine vinegar
- Aged 9 years in series of oak, chestnut and juniper barrels
- Perfectly balanced with a rich, sweet and tart balsamico flavor and a thick, syrupy consistentcy
- Works well in both cold and hot preparations
- Perfect accompaniment to greens, vegetable, aged cheese and fresh fruit
8.5 oz. bottle